About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old mother of one, who is 3 years old. I work for a local nursing home as a registered nurse/nursing supervisor. I have two cats that I adore greatly and a dog who is my first baby.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting into the Holiday Spirit

My daughter, Faythe, and our christmas tree


This is my families first christmas in our own house, I lived with my mom (traci66) while I finished nursing school, and I am very excited.  We finally got our christmas tree up and our decorations put throughtout our house.  My daughter is so excited too, she can't wait until santa comes.  I have most of my presents bought, now on to the wrapping.  Fun Fun.  I cannot wait until christmas is here so I can see the twinkle in my daughter's eyes over all the gifts that santa brought her.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable! The tree looks lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Peanut posing! She's as cute as ever. Enjoy your first Christmas in your home.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and moderate them, so I never miss one. Please feel free to leave me all the comments you would like