- As you might know the head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started kindergarten
- Another fellow is alive because it was HIS turn to buy donuts
- One women was late because her alarm clock didn't go off on time
- One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
- One of them missed his bus
- One spilled food on her clothes and had to take time to change
- One's car wouldn't start
- One went back to answer the telephone
- One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should have
- The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work, but before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot and he stopped at a drugstore to buy a bandaid, that is why he is alive today
- Now when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a ringing telephone...All the little things that annoy me, I think to myself, this is exactly where my guardian angel wants mt to be at this very moment.
- Next time your morning seems to be going wrong, the children are slow getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every traffic light, don't get mad and frustrated; It may be just that someone is watching over you.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
My Grandpa, aka my gaurdian angel
I recently came across these little facts about 9/11, and it made me think about my grandpa, aka my guardian angel. I am not sure everyone has seen this list of coincidinces that is making it around the internet, but I personally found it somewhat inspirational.
The "Little" things
With all of those annoying little things in life, stop and remember your guardian angel and what their possible purpose for these annoying things
The most wonderful man in the world. I am so glad
he is one of my guardian angels. Rip Harley Leon Forrester