About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old mother of one, who is 3 years old. I work for a local nursing home as a registered nurse/nursing supervisor. I have two cats that I adore greatly and a dog who is my first baby.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Play Date

On Friday December 17th, my baby brother (whom is six) came over to my house and played.  Peanut always enjoys when her uncle comes over to play, since she is an only child and doesn't generally have anyone but mommy and daddy to play with.  Little man always wants to come over and play, so I always try to find a day that is good for all of us for him to come over and play.

Little Man, (traci66 son) and peanut playing with her kitchen.  They were having a birthday party for my cats

They really had a blast
After they had their bday party, they decided they were going to play with my guitar
Little Man was really enjoying himself

Peanut and fritz all worn out from a hard day playing, she passed out on the couch with her cat

3 comments:

  1. They sure like they enjoyed themselves! :)

    I found my way over here from Traci66's blog and have followed you via GFC as Rae T. I'm just starting out so I don't have many followers yet, but it would be really awesome if you had the chance to follow me back. Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! :)
    Here's my blog: http://contest-for-that.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the kids had fun together. That pic of Peanut laying with the cat is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and moderate them, so I never miss one. Please feel free to leave me all the comments you would like