About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old mother of one, who is 3 years old. I work for a local nursing home as a registered nurse/nursing supervisor. I have two cats that I adore greatly and a dog who is my first baby.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop



The rules are simple:
1.Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.

2.Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.

3.Grab the Having Fun Blog Hop button, and post it on your page or in your post

4.Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley - thank you so much for posting this hop on your blog! I am already a follower of yours. :-)

    I was so confused at first when I just opened my Google reader and your post was the first one, but I didn't realize it at first and couldn't understand how the heck my post got on the Google Reader! Then I realized it was yours. :-)

    Have a great evening!

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower!
    www.livinghiptoday.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and moderate them, so I never miss one. Please feel free to leave me all the comments you would like