About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old mother of one, who is 3 years old. I work for a local nursing home as a registered nurse/nursing supervisor. I have two cats that I adore greatly and a dog who is my first baby.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend Blog Hopo---It's okay to follow!!!

It's a weekend blog hop! it's ALL fun. Feel free to link up your blog, twitter or your Facebook accounts too... I {heart} making new FRIENDS!




It's OK to follow... it's the Weekend

*It's OK to Follow... it's the Weekend* Blog Hop! this link-up will be hosted every WEEKEND, beginning on Friday.


A Few BASICS...
1. Grab the button above and place it on YOUR blog, so we know where to find one another.
2. Add your link to the list below
3. Visit at least two of your FELLOW bloggers and follow the one's you FANCY. (commentENJOY and HAVE FUN! to let them know you're following... as a general rule, follow those that follow you *wink*) Finally,
4. ... and of course, ace and friends LOVES making new friends, so we would appreciate a follow! happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I found you on the weekend blog hop and following your blog now! Nice to meet ya :)

    KM
    http://www.SAHMingitontheplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and moderate them, so I never miss one. Please feel free to leave me all the comments you would like