About Me

My photo
I am a 25 year old mother of one, who is 3 years old. I work for a local nursing home as a registered nurse/nursing supervisor. I have two cats that I adore greatly and a dog who is my first baby.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wordy Or Not So Wordy Wednesday

Photobucket>


Just a little note to let everyone know what Wordy or not so Wordy is:

Wordy or not so Wordy Wednesday is where you write a post add 1,2 ,3 or several photos that you would like to share with everyone. Then you tell about your photos or not. You can be very chatting if you like or say nothing at all. It is up to you. You can grab the button from my right side bar to put in your post if you like, but this isn't required. You may also grab the code below to add to your post so all your readers can see the linky list. Totally up to you. This is a great way to share photos with everyone and get to see what everyone has taken photos of. You can hop around and check them all out and hey feel free to leave a comment or two, we all love comments.


I live in central Illinois, and over the last two days, we have received about four inches of snow.  I personally am amazed how each and every snowflake is a different shape and size.  Not a single one is the same!!!  To entertain Peanut this evening, since it was too cold to play outside, we decided to make our own unique snowflakes out of construction paper.


Our four snowflakes we made.


First, we folded a piece of construction paper and cut it into a square

Then, we folded the square into a cone shape

Next, we used scissors to cut out different designs into the paper. Peanut is really concentrating hard on what she is doing. I ended up cutting them all out because she wasn't really quite sure what to do.

Peanut holding up the piece of paper after cutting the various shapes into it

Peanut is proud of her snowflake


Of course Peanut had to decorate her snowflakes.  She loves to use markers.
We both enjoyed making our snowflakes.  I love doing crafts with Peanut.  She never fails to amaze me at whatever she does. 







1 comment:

I love comments and moderate them, so I never miss one. Please feel free to leave me all the comments you would like